- Has this person asked me to keep any information secret?
- Has this person flirted with me, or asked me about anything sexual?
- Has this person asked me about anything private?
- Have I felt pressured by this person to do anything?
- Do I feel true to myself when I talk to this person?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should take a closer look at that friend and the risks involved with that friendship. Never plan a face to face meeting with a person who you don’t feel comfortable with.